Monday, April 19, 2010

My College




right side... new logo for my college....dont know who's created...
seems nice edit...but to oldskool..hehe..:P


hmm..its time for me, get back to KPMSI,back for more and more action and adventure... about 10.30am i'll strt my legs, and ticketing about 11.15am..early for preparation.....such a simple break, im not complete my break well...n not sleep well. thinking of something..wahaha...

today im searching my brown cap, but not find any. maybe missing or something. long time since im not wearing cap, huhu..if not.maybe i got to buy new one....hehe....and im searching my coat, prepare for my public speaking skills in college... exactly da same meaning that im not find any....

aaa...im happy today cause she's add me on facebook, eh, not her, well... long time no see"....hehe...i miss her actually. because she the one, caring me and lovin me...but that's all my fault, not accept that, cause im not so serious bout that... and congrats, she engaged. yeah, so sad for me but sokay...pullstop...this is part of my story without her from now on...

every day thinking of you,what are you doin today?? are you feelin well today??, are you eating yet??, that's da word always messaging about...

this song lyrics remind me back to you..hehe...i hope that you'll realize...

There are times it seems to me
I'm sharing you with memories
I feel it in my heart
But I dont show it show it
And then there's times you look at me
As though I'm all that you can see
Those times I don't believe it's right
I know it.... know it

it is all.............................smile always...
dont dont sad....ahehe..


0 Comment:

Post a Comment