Saturday, April 24, 2010

public holiday....

aha..today is saturday, im slept well. because night before im not on9...
more assignmnt push me out, i dont have any idea on how to start this assignmt...
actually my friends goin out, search for company financial statement/sales generated, for Business decision & Making(BDM). And i,listening for song, part of my break well ya...

lying in my mind, bout on buying new enset/phone, its hard to make new decision.
because my enset, good enough for me ....and i've got 2 simcard, maxis and celcom, hmm...dont know la...

this is my 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation of my phone...





poor bout presentation, lot of lalala and independent/lost... Thts me, i've to learn for tht...from now on...to improve my skills. as i only got interpersonal skill :P.....huhu....
..about searching for my dream..."pro com" part of my dreams...now i've to push myself towards..and lead to my dreeam come true...hope tht...blink..blink blink..
huh..so so hungry...itadakimasu!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment