Friday, April 30, 2010

Inside the shelter..

salam...today....my great break, but assignment flow like em zap...more assignmnet comes to me, after finish this, come this, and this...but well ya, im feeling so lucky because not miss to submit my assignment due date!...thank you to my friend because help me a lot, and give me a brilliant idea that i can innovate with my own words...

and today im writing into this in my friend house...Ipoh Perak, Taman Ampang Mewah...just a little bit' near in Medan Gopeng Bus Station...and my target is...to finish/doing my Marketing assignment, hope that mission accomplish...

and i have a story to tell..and thinking about Public speaking classes, today i've a great mark into this public speaking skills, as the environment was placed in cafeteria of KPMSI....so shake...vibrate in me...and for the last, i've achieved that..with my topic "the prime minister that i admire da most"...thq to my lecturer give a happy mark for me...

ok...feelin tired today..gonna FB....wahahaha....
thanks....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment