Monday, June 14, 2010

such a lovely day...

fuhh...bout 10 days i been working in cyber cafe(uitm merbok foodcourt).....i just take a nap...working part time in here..starting from 6.00pm until night...about 10pm....not 10sharp...maybe about 10.30pm..
why im working here?...just wanna make and take more experience, facing people with a lot of problem...a simplest one until professional one...just messing around hehe....

the place seems like they have to upgrade it...because so many student wanna use that service such printing, online and so on..
and maybe they just put the (cpu) that not to date, generate it and maybe someday they'll buy a new one set...

and about me...they dont know who am i...
they're keep asking that "me from religious school/college"...
hehehe....
as long as they dont know me....and they dont stop calling me big bro....
for big bro calling me big bro..that's all....hhe...

thats all...just enjoy my workout...tq for reading....
:)))))))





0 Comment:

Post a Comment